MAIN SCOPE AND PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
To keeps all lobbies and public facilities in the hotel, such as main lobby; toilets; ground floor terrace; reception balcony terrace; the front desk; bar; restaurant and meeting rooms in a neat and clean condition as per Standard Operation Procedures.
To keep all staff facilities that are under housekeeping department responsibility in a neat and clean condition as per Standard Operation Procedures
Public area attendant promotes a positive image of the hotel to guests and must feel confident to be approachable, honest, friendly and able to help any guests that may have queries.
8 hours a day, 5 days a week on rotation (early shift from 6am to 2.30pm & late shift 2pm to 10.30pm).
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential as full training will be give.
- Basic English communication skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Team worker
- Must be able to work within a busy customer orientated environment with the ability to work under pressure and an excellent eye for detail. Ability to ensure high standards are maintained and exceeded on a daily basis.
What do we expect from you?
We want our people to be themselves, genuine and non-scripted.
The only way people can truly be themselves is if they are being themselves. So show us who you really are.
Good level of English, other languages are an advantage
Make It Easy
Be flexible; respond quickly and positively to the changing requirements of the business.
Make it easy for our guests, and to our fellow team members, communicate effectively and be creative.
We want our Banksiders to take charge, change the game.
Take personal responsibility and initiative to resolve niggles In your own way.
Bankside is where we want you to belong, show love towards our guests and their team and understands their individual value within Bankside.