Ethical and sustainable focused brands, where possible:
• Responsibly-sourced food products & ingredients, following seasonal trends and sourcing locally wherever possible, to reduce food miles.
• Volcano Coffee Works – this is served in our restaurant, bar & kiosk. 15% of their revenue goes to Crisis, the UK’s largest homeless charity.
• We source VIP turn-down marshmallows from La Maison Guimauve, handmade in London, they use only natural flavourings & colourings, with no preservatives.
• Public area floors provided by Kaswell Flooring Systems which is certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. The timber is sustainably sourced.
• Our hand wash & lotion is made by The Soap Co, made by people who are blind, disabled or otherwise disadvantaged. Body wash, shampoo & conditioner come from Grown Alchemist – a natural, organic skincare line.
• Joe’s Tea Co., with these certifications:: USDA organic, SOIL associations, EU bio approved, FOOD MADE GOOD approved suppliers.